This is a sponsored post as a part of my Chloe + Isabel ambassadorship. Please consider shopping through my affiliate link and supporting my blog.
This about wraps up my week…and it’s only Wednesday! I struggled to find 10 minutes to sit down at the computer to write, but I WAS able to make my Chloe and Isabel wishlist. This was so much fun! Everytime the kids were driving me bonkers I would sneak away (with my coffee, of course!) to awe at the pretty pieces and add to my list.
Top 5 Pieces on My C+I Wishlist
1) With St. Patrick’s Day rapidly approaching I am in love with the “Best of Luck” Sterling Silver Bracelet ($35). This is the perfect accent to keep you from getting pinched!
2) As a Chi Omega alumnae I am still 100% addicted to owls! I am even going to be attending Nancy Walton Laurie Leadership Institute of Chi Omega this coming weekend and these Owl Stud Earrings ($22) would have been a GREAT accessory to have.
3) I have been drooling over my new C+I catalog with the launch of their new Desert Blooms line! The Bead + Chain Multi-Wrap Bracelet ($42) is absolutely amazing. I just want to wear it with everything!
4) Next up is something a bit versatile! When I was younger I had a charm bracelet and I loved being able to add and change things on it. The Trésors line is just like this! Once you buy the basics you can add different dangles/charms depending on your your outfit or mood. I would start with the trio Trésors Layering Necklace Set ($48) and then add the Trésors Anchor Charm ($28) or Trésors Two-Stone Tassel Charm ($32).
5) Lastly is the Jardins du Trocadéro Statement Ring ($48) which completely reminds me of Lady Mary Crawley from Downton Abbey! I feel like she would wear this while entertaining one of her many suitors. Can you tell I am obsessed with DA and tend to watch the episodes over and over? Sometimes I think that I was born in the wrong time period!
My top 5 pieces from my wishlist are items that I could wear pretty frequently. I usually wear pretty simple pieces, but sometimes you just need a statement. I love the Midnight Reverie Statement Necklace ($138) for just that reason! This would be perfect for a dinner party or fundraiser event.
Right now I have a pop up shop going on with my amazing merchandiser friend Leah (you may know her from Life, Love, and Coffee Stains) and would love for you to check it out and make your own wishlist…or even buy a piece or two! Make sure you choose “Anne Marie” at checkout so that Leah knows you came from Crunchy, Crafty, and Highly Caffeinated!
One last thing…
Make sure you check out Leah’s #BeerJewels collection! It is amazing!
@3daughtersbrewing blonde ale with #chloeandisabel Palm Royale pieces*. In honor of being in Florida this past weekend! (Ps today is the last day for regular shippig if you want your order by Valentine’s Day) #craftbeer #blondeale #craftcans #beer #beerjewels #drinklocal #drinkcraft #bracelets #jewelry *all jewelry available at candiwithleah.com on the beer jewels tab
What pieces are you going to buy?
What pieces are you going to swoon over?