Welcome to the Seventeenth Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
This week I am super happy to have Anne Marie from Crunchy, Crafty, and Highly Caffeinated co-hosting with me!
And don’t forget to connect with me on social media!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on my blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
- Grabbing and sharing this button about the link- up would also make me very happy!
Let me know if you would like to co-host this link up one week with me.
Don’t forget that each Tuesday the top read blog post AND my favorite post(s) from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” here on JENerally Informed as well as across all of my social media channels!
Now for the post that received the most visits last week!
4 Ways to Quickly Boost Pageviews from Morgan Manages Mommyhood.
I hope you all checked out the link-ups from last week there were SOOO many good ones, but here are TWO posts from last week that made me happy.
The fact that this little puppy named Zola found a forever home, makes me so happy! You can see more adorableness if you check out the post from Deb’s Random Writings.
The Presidential Candidates from Heidi’s Wanderings.
So who is ready to share the happy? Let’s Get This Party Started!
Don’t forget that this link up is open for the entire week!
I can’t wait to see what you share!